5 Steps to Building Unity in a Marriage
If you are looking to strengthen the relationship in your marriage, this short book is for you. The Kelleys share their thoughts about building unity in a marriage in a simple, but powerful way. The steps are all based on love referred to as the Art of Loving: be the first to love; see and love God in the other; enter into what the other is living, making yourself “one” with him or her; love those who hurt you.
By the end of this short read, you may end up full of gratitude as the Insights and Examples lead you from a discovery of your own sense of being loved and feeling love for your spouse, to a desire to reach out with love to others.
About the Author
Katie and Kevin Kelley have been married for thirty-six years, have five children and, at the time of this writing, six beautiful grandchildren.
"We prepared this little book based on our experiences of living the Focolare’s spirituality of unity as a couple and as a family, and sharing it with others in family gatherings over the years. Living the spirituality of unity as a married couple is a process of growth, of ups and downs, encompassing many moments of failure and of love. But all of it has served to bring tremendous grace and beauty to the life of our family and has brought God into our lives in a way that we never thought would be possible."
|Publication Date||Jul 31, 2015|
|Author||Kevin and Katie Kelley|
- Thriving Marriages 2nd editionSpecial Price $13.46 Regular Price $14.95
- The Art of LovingSpecial Price $10.76 Regular Price $11.95
- Gifts from HeavenSpecial Price $10.76 Regular Price $11.95
- 5 Steps to Great ParentingSpecial Price $7.16 Regular Price $7.95
- John of the SmilesSpecial Price $14.36 Regular Price $15.95
- The Family CubeSpecial Price $7.16 Regular Price $7.95