Making Each Moment Count
Some psychologists claim that it takes 21 days to change a habit or establish a behavior. Isn’t it worth 21 days’ effort to become more grounded in the moment and capable of living fully and enjoying life with others and with God? Smollin wrote this small book to help readers discover who they truly are and foster an awareness of all the blessings that surround them. Within the ordinariness of daily life they can find graces clothed in the surprise and wonder of the beauty and blessings around them.
This title is available in audio-book format!
Includes black and white photographs by the author.
Listen to "The Man and the Butterfly": an excerpt from the audio-book.
About the Author
Anne Bryan Smollin, C.S.J., has lectured worldwide on wellness and spirituality. An educator and therapist, Dr. Smollin also serves as Executive Director of the Counseling for Laity center in Albany, New York. She has also published other inspirational books including Wings for the Soul: 99 Sayings on Happiness, Tickle Your Soul, God Knows You’re Stressed, and Live, Laugh, and Be Blessed.
|Author||Anne Bryan Smollin|
|Publication Date||Dec 31, 2010|
- The Art of LovingSpecial Price $10.76 Regular Price $11.95
- The Practice of Loving KindnessSpecial Price $12.56 Regular Price $13.95
- Here and NowSpecial Price $7.16 Regular Price $7.95
- Wings for the SoulSpecial Price $8.96 Regular Price $9.95
- Wings for the SoulSpecial Price $13.46 Regular Price $14.95
- NowSpecial Price $7.16 Regular Price $7.95