Mary: Four Weeks with the Mother of Jesus
The aim of this small volume is not an increase in theological knowledge, though that may happen. Rather, the intent is growth in understanding and appreciating Mary’s role in the Christian life. She basically did two things: she obeyed and she gave herself away. This obedience and selfgiving is at the heart of the Eucharist. Mary lived that life; she lived it to the full. [...] A warning! Pondering this book in a prayerful manner may lead to a personal transformation. If such is the case, throw caution to the wind. (Bishop Robert F. Morneau, from the foreward)
Drawing from the writings of Carlo Carretto, Roger Schutz, Chiara Lubich, Martin Luther, Edith Stein, John Paul II, Helder Camara, and many others, the authors offer daily meditations on Mary, the Mother of Jesus, who like no one else teaches and witnesses the path of discipleship.
About the Author
Wolfgang Bader and Stephen Liesenfeld are editorial directors of the German publishing house Neue Stadt.
|Author||Wolfgang Bader and Stephen Liesenfeld (eds.)|
|Publication Date||Feb 29, 2008|
- Mother to All, Mother ForeverSpecial Price $7.16 Regular Price $8.95
- MarySpecial Price $10.36 Regular Price $12.95
- Mary: The Transparency of GodSpecial Price $9.56 Regular Price $11.95
- MarySpecial Price $23.96 Regular Price $29.95
- Mary in the MysterySpecial Price $7.96 Regular Price $9.95
- Mary in 3-DSpecial Price $7.96 Regular Price $9.95
- In Quest of the Jewish MarySpecial Price $15.20 Regular Price $19.00