Resisting Throwaway Culture
Learn how Catholic teaching, as expressed in the Consistent Life Ethic (especially in the growing edge of Resisting Throwaway Culture), can help unite politically left and right by taking the focus off of policy and politics and back on basic goods and ideas held in common across divisions.
Assistant Professor of Internal Medicine
Director of the Program on Health, Spirituality and Religion
University of Michigan Medical School
About the Author
Charles C. Camosy is associate professor of theological and social ethics at Fordham University. His work on ethics and policy moves beyond stale and lazy arguments which artificially pit liberals and conservatives against each other. Instead, Camosy finds common ground by unpacking the real complexities of some of today's most passionately debated issues.
|Publication Date||May 31, 2019|
- Structures of GraceSpecial Price $7.48 Regular Price $14.95
- Sister EarthSpecial Price $4.48 Regular Price $8.95
- 5 Steps to Positive Political DialogueSpecial Price $4.98 Regular Price $9.95
- The Economy of CommunionSpecial Price $8.48 Regular Price $16.95
- New Financial HorizonsSpecial Price $8.48 Regular Price $16.95
- The Wound and the BlessingSpecial Price $8.48 Regular Price $16.95