What Does the Bible Say About...? SET
The series What Does the Bible Say About …? examines Biblical teaching in non-technical language in a style accessible to all, while taking into account current scholarship, and relating the biblical message to challenges of today’s church and society. Rather than commenting on the content of any specific book, this new series examines topics of interest in a cross-reading of the Bible, both Old and New Testament, presenting a wide-angle view of what Sacred Scripture really says. The discussion prompts at the end of each chapter make each volume of this series a powerful and easy-to-use resource for any study group in parishes or schools
The set includes:
- What does the Bible Say About Friendship
- What does the Bible Say About Old Age
- What does the Bible Say About Life and Death
- What does the Bible Say About Forgiveness
- What does the Bible Say About Angels and Demons
- What does the Bible Say About Strangers, Migrants, and Regugees
- What does the Bible Say About Slavery and Freedom
This is an exciting new series which will fill a gap in the popular literature on the Bible. It will provide compact, reliable, and timely resources on what the Bible says, or does not say, about important contemporary themes.
- Series general editor Ronald D. Witherup, P.S.S.
Built on reliable biblical scholarship, each volume brings the rich wisdom of the Scriptures in conversation with key issues of our lives and our faith.
- Donald Senior, C.P.
|Publication Date||Oct 15, 2020|